Sunday, January 10, 2010

Champaign, Rantoul & Decatur


An ending to a late night and a busy few days. We finished off a long weekend on the campaign trail with a few stops in Champaign, Rantoul and Decatur, Illinois...met many great supporters who are volunteering their time and dedication to Brady for Governor 2010. While my dad was attending a forum in Champaign with many other candidates in the 2010 primary, my mom and I met many great people at the Women for Brady coffee in Champaign. Check out "On the Record" with my dad and NewsTalk 1400 WDWS AM Champaign. Don't forget to register to vote! Back to work early tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

xxoo,
k.e.b.

2 comments:

  1. I will for sure have to check that out. Hope your having a great day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mom looks like such a Jackie O in this pic! LOVE IT!. xoxo KAG

    ReplyDelete